Friday 26 December 2008

"He left you for a chav!"

LOL I forgot to mention that I went to a mini HB reunion dinner & drinks on Monday. It was bizarre seeing them. Some of which I havent seen since 2003. The instigator of the night was Mr RC who in the last 3 weeks has tried (obviously unsuccesfully) to end his life after his girlfriend dumped him, who I never really spoke to whilst working at HB, so I found it odd that he suddenly sent me a message to say 'How are you?'.

Sometimes I do hate common courtesy.

It seems automatic to respond to "how are you?" with "fine thanks and yourself?" but completely unexpected is when someone answers with "oh yeah, got taken to hospital, took about 180 tablets cos L broke up with me". I spent about 3 hours on damage control as the man has a child. And when the crux of the problem is that he cannot keep his dick in his pants, I shouldnt really give a toss about it. But hey I'm a nice person and decided to help and so came about a HB reunion.

Oh and I'm happy to report that RC is now dating CP who was part of the old HB crew, so soon after his attempted suicides. Sometimes I think men are just so stupid.

Anyway - invariably the conversation had to turn to SL and I at some point as also present in the roundup was P and J who's house SL & I always used to hang out at with our little bags of weed - they still speak to him on a constant basis and it seems that SL has been a little frugal with the truth.

He told them the relationship just broke down due to my moving up north - nothing to do with the fact that he already had another girlfriend on the go and texted me on my birthday to break up with me lol. Oh and he changed all his numbers. Nice. To think I wanted to marry him lol

No comments: