Monday 19 May 2008

Watching the world go by...

....with a video cam in black and white. Experimenting with different settings and transparencies the result of which was really quite spectacular.

Appreciative of the deceptive beauty of rural areas when seen through different eyes - gave me the idea of applying the same concept in life.. A fresh approach almost, a new outlook, a better, more beautiful way of "seeing".

Today was the first day without M sitting next to me. Work felt slightly empty and just..blah. I've spent the last weekend making pies. Yes, Pies. Peach, Strawberry, Meringue, Lemon & Meringue - hell, I've made about 7 pies in total.

I bake when I'm depressed.

I even jogged (I know, movement right? Sheesh I must've been really depressed)

So yeah. No more A, at least he hasnt contacted me. Oh well. On to #5, P. But not for a couple weeks yet as he's off on holiday. Maybe A was just a little too country bumpkin for me? Who knows. Although I kinda enjoyed the whole simple life thing. Even if he was a bit of a chavcumcountrybumpkin.

No comments: