Sunday 7 September 2008

I love Ben and I also love Jerry.

I'm sat here scoffing my face full of Cookie Dough with the occassional spoonful of Piece of Cake and Phish Food. Yum Yum.

Its Sunday which means its Ben & Jerry's day in my household. Dont even bother telling me about the calories & carbs involved because its Sunday I aint gonna listen to shit.

I got horrifically drunk on Friday and Saturday and I *may* have made a twat out of myself at the pub but it happens - you feel dirty for a while but that goes away...And I'm pretty sure I didnt do a dance on the table so I'm sure Monday won't be so embarrassing but I did say some pretty terrible stuff to a friend. I hope they see the funny side of it cos I certainly did, judging by the flashbacks and the recording of my cackle and various photos.

So yeah. Friday night was the MD's birthday (seeing the MD in a nurses outfit is not only rather disturbing but it also desensitises you to when he's angry because you'll just get that image in your head and cant help but laugh inwardly. Laughing on the outside will probably see you get the sack so best not to do that!) The free bar for the night made up for the disturbing images and fustian language. I managed to crawl to the station for 11 and made it back to the home counties for 12.30am. I was horrified to see the taxi bill come up to £12! I bet they took advantage of my inebriated state. The bastards.

I got home safe. I got to the door safely but after 30 mins of fumbling for my keys I realised I dont actually have my keys... so I made my way to the back garden and set up a makeshift bed in the shed where I promptly passed out til 1pm the next day with a godawful hangover and a spiderweb in my vicinity. Surprisingly I didnt scream. If I did my head would've exploded. The walk of shame to the front door followed by my dad looking at me queerly and calling me a dirty lil stopout. I hurriedly pointed out that I was in fact home at a reasonable time and proceeded to prove to him by showing him my makeshift bed. He was impressed and slightly disgusted that I managed to fall asleep with all those creepy crawlies cos usually I wouldnt even enter a room if so much as a spiderweb or a moth is present.

Saturday was good. Charlie & I were reacquainted for the first time in a long while and I have to say I love him. He's such an expensive habit though.

No comments: