Monday 8 September 2008

ohhh a Owange Chickeh es Berry Berry Goo.

The love of my life is now back in the picture. How annoying? T is back from wherever he disappeared to and me being a numpty cant help but feel all giddy when his name is mentioned, when he texts and when he's near.

Is 8 years of unrequited love and lust enough? Or will he make me wait some more lol. I havent seen him for over 5 years yet he still has a hold over me. Its a shame I moved from London otherwise it could've been a completely different story.

We've been texting again and had a little chat on msn for a catch up and my god - arrrgh, HOT! I asked him for a photo just to see how he's grown up (lol) and he looks so much better than I can remember. I think we're meeting up for some drinks on the 19th. Watch this space because if it all goes well, Lipgloss boy is going buh-bye.

Is it too stalker-ish to say I want his babies?

No comments: