Monday 27 October 2008

And so it is....

So.

Just a quick update:

1) Stalker boy is no longer stalker after an implication with the police regarding his stalking.
2) I have a date with T today to see if we can take things further
3) Work is still poo
4) I met up with lipgloss boy and realised that I've made a very very good friend in him (in a totally platonic way - we both mentioned how glad we were that we didnt work out because the way it is now is so good) He came over at midnight on Saturday and spent until 8am together - it was pretty cool and we spent the entire time talking about anything and everything. I love that guy.
5) My boss is leaving and I actually shed a tear because he's a lovely old bloke and knows his shiznit.
6) I found out my bonus entitlement and lets just say I'm a very, VERY happy bunny.
7) I'm excited over my date with T - yay
8) Have I mentioned how excited I am for my date with T?
9) Lets just reiterate the excitement.
10) Umm.. thats pretty much it.

No comments: