Friday 7 November 2008

Dinky Chinky

Is now apparently my new name mainly owing to the fact that I'm a short arse at 5'1 and that I'm chinkified.

So last night, T and I met up after 9 years of frustration and missed opportunities. To say it was awkward in the first five minutes is an understatement - we were both bricking it and scared shitless that the other wont like the other - but it seems our fears were unfounded as after I decided to break the ice but pulling him in and snogging his face off, we do actually get on really well. Its funny though because he's quite a forgetful person but he remembers pretty much everything I've said - silly shit like 'i dont blush pink, i blush orange' and 'I have yellow feet' (lmao) but ask him what my birthday is and he's like 'huh?'

I kept teasing him telling him its because he's an old git - at 25, he's fooking ancient lol.

So anyway, we decided to have a couple of drinks and ventured into the first pub we came across, I downed my first pint pretty quickly mainly because I just wanted a bit of dutch courage lol - as a first proper date, I dont think it could have gone any better! Drinks, bowling, a LOT of kissing and THE most AMAZING sex EVER.

Ok, I know - you shouldn't give it up on the first date but technically we have known each other for 9 years so there has to be exceptions to that rule right?

Whatever, I dont care - the man is a sex beast. With a fantastic tongue. I love it. Grroaaar.

Sexual prowess aside, he's a lovely chap and really easy to get on with and oh my god, i LOVE his kisses. If we werent fucking we were snogging or talking. It felt pretty good.

I like where this is going but I'm not holding out for anything because god knows the last time I did that it didnt quite work out so well. But its weird, I've always had a little something for him and now somethings happened, I dont quite know how to react.

I just hope he has a clean shave next time I see him to avoid this redness on my face and inner thighs. Benefit Boi-ing concealer #02 is not cheap you know!

Roll on the 19th...it seems like a fucking age away!

No comments: