Monday 22 December 2008

"He banged you like a drum didn't he?"

Was what my friend M asked me about the ginger ninja yesterday. It's cringeworthy but a totally accurate account of Friday night.

So. My thighs are totally aching. Not just because of naughty things (lol) but because i've been ice-skating. Twice in a week! Can you imagine?!? Well some people have seen me on ice before and will vouch that I cant move more than 10 metres without screaming and thinking I'm going to die but I think I did really well these last couple of times. You'd have been proud. Yours truly glided across the ice like a zamboni. Well not really but I did move by myself without the inherent need to keep hold of the sides lol.

Our christmas work do was on Friday and I think I made up for the 29 days of sobreity. I was pissed as a fart but managed to hold my composure rather well in that I remember everything and do not regret my actions. Drinking in an office environment is strangely instantaneously gratifying. Like a finger up to the corporate world lol.

Drinking in the pub is better though - even better when there's a bar tab.

So yes, I was planning on going clubbing with C and M2 and H'tesh but as always the best laid plans always are the first to go out the window! I received a text from the Ginger Ninja about 10 pm saying sorry he hasn't spoken to me in a while and whether or not i'd like to meet up. At this point the stirring loins coupled with copious amounts of alcohol won the moral fight and I agreed, cutting down my drinking time by almost 4 hours for an hour of blissful shagging.

I managed to get to S___ train station in good time after hurriedly saying my goodbyes and merry christmasses to the colleagues most of which looked bewildered at the crazed look in my eyes - the women all guessed I was off for a booty call lol - He was waiting for me at the station bless him, he was freezing and in a non-usual public display of affection, he snogged my face off and gave me the biggest hug before we sprinted down to get a taxi to his flat for some sexy time haha.

Well it was literally a flying visit as I was out of there as soon as the formalities were done, not because it felt weird or anything (if anything, it strangely feels right) but because I wanted to be able to get inside my house before my brothers went to sleep as I forgot my keys.

Like I said before, it strangely feels right being with him pre and post coitally but its so fucking awkward any other time it pisses me off. The boy has the emotional range of a footstool. Mind you, I'm just a friend with benefits to him but somehow there are sparks there when we kiss or hold hands or hug. I daren't say owt to him just in case because he's not the emotions type of dude but it would be nice to know what he thinks. M seems to think that there are deeper feelings there...

No comments: