Thursday 18 December 2008

Radio Ga-Ga

I've had a few people ask me on my radio silence about T, considering I blabbered non stop about it before and then suddenly; nothing.

So I thought I'd take this opportunity to clear the air and to mention it once so that I dont have to mention it again as I'm slightly bitter about it - I've basically given up on that notion. As much as I like him it was like trying to grab air in a capsule environment - fucking difficult nigh on impossible. Besides he keeps turning into the 'invisible man'. And it seems like I was the only one making an effort, in which case, there was no point in continuing.

Oh and there was the time when I stayed in a hotel 15 mins from where he lived and he didnt even bother coming to see me whereas my friend who lives 2 hours away made the effort and the drive to cheer me up. Ugh.

Disappointment was inevitable if not already realised.

But it will never be as bad as what SL put me through, that was 3 years of sheer torture. What can I say?

I'm a glutton for punishment lol.

No comments: