Friday 18 March 2011

"Alter the Ending"

2 months later and I'm still in a state of flux. A LOT of things has happened since then though. In the spirit of keeping things concise, here's a summary:
  • Bitchboy and I haven't spoken since we called off the "fun times"
    • except when we're both drunk - however I remained sensible and said "No"
  • The Awards party was fun, if not eventful.
    • Bitchboy tried it on, I walked away
    • Straight into the snogging lips of The Kiwi who was conveniently waiting
    • The Kiwi offered to take me home which I kindly declined (not for any other reason apart from the fact that the crimson tide was due and that's just weird.)
    • Bitchboy still tried to get it on when leaving the club
    • I remained sensible.
  • I had my very first "proper" one night stand with the Mountie
    • Random stranger
    • Even randomer location
    • Bruised. Everywhere. I like things rough, but the bruises that resulted after that night just takes the biscuit
    • I'm embarrassed about my actions (especially as it was VERY public) but I don't regret it - life experience and all that jazz - it's not like I'll ever see him again. Although I do remember telling him to call me when he's back from his travels... hmm.
  • The Mountie added me on Facebook - awkward
  • The Kiwi and I are in avoidance
  • The Bitchboy is dickhead
  • My job is in a phase of transition
Perhaps the most notable event of the last couple months is:

THE LION KING!

Ok, sad I know, BUT hear me out - I've been wanting to see the show since it first came out and when my friend mentioned that she wanted to see it I said "OOOH, let's go!" This was on a Tuesday lunchtime, by Tuesday 4pm, the tickets were booked and my friend and I were transformed from respectable 20somethings  to the blubbering excitable 13-14 year olds of years yonder time. I have never clapped and screamed in excitement so much in my life... There was a fear that I may have built the show up to be better than what it should be but I am happy to report that the show EXCEEDED my expectations and more!! It was totally awesome. AWESOME I tell you.  GO see it. 

Anyway. I'm working to get the Kiwi. This could be interesting as he's very shy and well, I'm not. 

Laters! 

No comments: