Sunday 11 May 2008

The first entry...

This is a strange time for me. I've had blogs in the past where I just ramble on nonsensically but this (as a promise to myself) will be a blog that makes a little bit of sense.

So anyway. I'm just going to throw you straight at the deep end of my life at the moment; I've taken it as a task to immerse myself into the world of dating - I got fed up of the guys that I usually go for so I thought; fuck it. Lets go away from the norm and do something "wild and kerrraaazy"

So yeah. I met this guy, lets call him J to protect his privacy. J seemed really up himself and my initial thoughts were 'What a c*nt' but the little was persistent, I give him that. Against my better judgement I met up with him for a drink. 5 pints and 6 cigarettes later I was hammered, missed my last train home and went back to J's flat.

Not the best idea I've had.

But hey it seemed to work because J and I saw each other for a couple months but it eventually fizzled out. We had nothing in common and his ongoing love affair with his Kona (a bike) was getting between us lol. He was a strange one. But boy did he fuck well. It ended on a sunny afternoon when I hung up on him for being an inconsiderate muppet 20 mins after leaving his flat subsequent to probably one of the best shagfests I have ever experienced.

Date #2 - We'll call this one A1. Jewish, nice guy, perfect in every way. Except when he spoke,... petty as it may seem, you havent heard this one talk. Its like.. a cross between a helium induced voice and a retarded American child from maybe Utah. Oh he was Canadian. Nothing wrong with Canadians at all. We met up at his place where he cooked me dinner. If he wasnt leaving (sorry, now left) then I would definitely have made something longterm. However as he was returning to the mother land in May (now gone) then there was no point. Its a shame though because he was really nice. Clean and big too.

Date #3 - We'll call this one Jimbob, nice lad from the sticks seemed normal at first but turned out to have a rather unhealthy obsession with lipgloss...

No comments: