Friday 8 August 2008

blepharospasticated ways.

My eye keeps twitching. Just random twitching. I'll be looking at a computer and suddenly my eye vibrates and I feel like I've just been through an earthquake. Googling the symptoms, I found out its due to stress and fatigue...maybe I need some time off.

Fit married man is dirrrty. My sms inbox is full of 'naughty' things - its a weird thing, my inbox is usually so innocent with the odd message from the maternal body telling me to go to Tesco's and buy some spinach. Perhaps my voyeuristic side is coming out because somehow I quite enjoy receiving these naughty messages. Makes me wonder though if he sends them to other people. The dirty little 6'5 fucker. It'll be videos and video messages of masturbatory content next and at that point in time I'll be saying my adieus'.

I'm rather scared right now, I have to do the Certificate in Financial Planning and the first exam is on the 15th August, the second is on 22nd August and I only received the study texts on 17th July...mind you I havent actually opened them properly yet but I shat myself when I realised that the big-fuck-off study text is duplex printed.... my brain can't handle that much information! Oh well. I might as well flunk in style.

No comments: