Tuesday 23 September 2008

Emoticons Hidden Agenda....


Read this

I have to admit I havent read such an interesting blog entry as the one quoted below. Also I cant help but think that the person who wrote it must have been either very bored, ver drunk, engaging in some sort of drug taking or as I concluded to myself; a bloody genius. Read his blog here. Its an interesting read and reads like a (superflous) novel. (Not necessarily a bad thing)

----------
Emoticon's hidden agenda.

We all know that emoticons don't really represent anything other than subtle political messages.

This is of course not a definitive guide on how you should interpret the emoticons that sneak into various blocks of text, but it is a small selection of the few I've encountered and whose true intentions have been revealed through the context of the words that held them.

They are often used as a way of shorthand to drive a message unknowingly through the internet without raising suspicion. And is also why I never use them, for fear my communiqué would be misconstrued and leave the reader bewildered by the ambiguity between the lines, not that I don't like to engage in parisology.

Needs more spin.

Freedom of speech erosion.

State oppression.

Nuclear blast, protective eyewear recommended.

Cloneing.

Watch the skies.

Something in the water.

Police enforcment with tear gas.

Religious fanatasicm.

Global warming.

Turning into a brussel sprout.

Zombie attack.

With such knowledge at our disposal we can reveal the following cryptic message:

Once deciphered it reads: "Religious fanatics create clones of themselves and contaminate the water with a malevolent concoction to turn the drinker into a brussel sprout".
There was a certain amount of imaginative thinking to fill in between the points illustrated by the emoticons, but this is only necessary to refashion the message into readable English.

Unfortunatly, this was a message relayed to me a few days ago under the most hideous of circumstances. My poor friend had discovered the nefarious activities of the religious cult, "Faith of the sprout" and their vile designs for us non-believers. I have recently lost contact with my friend, and now fear the worst for his situation, I can only hope he is safe. As I do also hope we are all safe from the insidious threat of these mad men.


haha. Its brightened up my day and reinforces my theory of religious zealots.


No comments: