Tuesday 9 September 2008

bewilderness.

Yes, I realise "bewilderness" is not a proper word but it sums up what my head feels like today. Bewildered and empty like the wilderness.

Cancelled on Lipgloss boy last night following a text message that said "will you wear your hair in pigtails so I can grab and wear lots of lipgloss? xx" Umm, no I will not - my perfectly coiffed hair will not be subject to any grabbing thank you very much. I knew he was a bit 'off' but seriously? Bringing my hair into it is so not cool. Lipgloss I can manage and tolerate but between whimpers of 'go on put some more on' and 'i've bought you this flavour to try on' - methinks its getting a bit weird.

Oh well there goes Lipgloss boy again. Its such a shame cos he's ever so hot.

Right lets concentrate on T. Ohh yeah. Now he's HOT.

No comments: